Add caption
Agsya, my girlfriend's son, has a new tablet from her mother. He plays with it all the time, downloading apps, browsing the web and, of course, playing his favorite game, Zombie Highway. The portrait here is a life painting I did yesterday while he was busy shooting the jumping zombies.


The painting process is simple: I started from middle tone of yellow, then moving to the darkest and the lightest. I used seven layers of different opacity to create this. Unfortunately, when the painting was almost done, Agsya caught me and he tried to ruin the brushstrokes. Thank God, we have "undo" button. He ran after me and we had a lot of fun.

Digital painting was done in Cross A7#, a 4.3" android phone.


WordsCharactersReading time

2 comments:

  1. i think ...i must make painting like this too ,with manual way of course ..painters / artists nowadays is to be familiar with digital ink and to use ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aplikasi yang bisa didownload apa ya mas

    ReplyDelete